Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Scrapbook Event Sept. 2008


Here's one of my layouts that I did at me and Tiffany's Scrapbook Event last Saturday! I used Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Very Vanilla cardstock. Muirfield pattern paper and Inspired by Nature stamp set. Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon and some jumbo eyelets.
It was funny that I had a couple of people ask me if I took these photos to go with the layout! No, I didn't....if you look close enough, I have dated the pictures (like I always do in some way) as Summer 2005! Yep, these pics are 3 years old! I hate it when people say they are "so far behind". Who cares? It just means you have plenty of reasons to keep you busy scrapbooking!!! Gotta love that!
I'll be posting one layout a day on here from the event. I also did 2 layouts where I put pics on mine, and did a duplicate one without pics for drawing winners to put their own pics on and I'll post them as well.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin