Thursday, October 30, 2008

4th and Final Round!

Ok, this is my last layout for the Stuck?! competition! Winners will be announced later this week....*keeping my fingers crossed*.

Notice the "white" space? Yeah, that just about killed me, to say the least! That's why I went with a pattern paper for my background. There's no way I could've used cardstock, it would've drove me CRAZY!!! LOL! I broke out a paper pack that I had never opened and have had for well over a year. And, for the life of me, I actually can't remember the name of the company....I know! Don't fall out of your seats now.

Everything else I used were just odds and ends....Bazzill flowers, Prima flowers, MM Noteworthy flowers and buttons, QuicKutz photo corner, Rusty Pickle hearts painted with Tim Holtz Crackle paint, and Fancy Pants chipboard "sweet". Pic of the girls I took back in August at our regular photo shoot spot for that time of year (the "rock park"as the the girls call it). TFL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course another one I love!!! I too noticed the "white space" and thought this is not you!!!! But it looks great!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love it--especially the white space! ;) Looks like that paper might be Crate Paper...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin