Friday, September 08, 2006







Here's a few things I've done lately. KnK kit is Crate Paper Carnival for September and it's awesome. Really different from their last release. I played with a HS mask and beads...a first for me and it really made me think outside my scrappy box!

My DT stuff from Scrap-Tastic was some cherryArte stuff and Urban Lilly die cut flowers, HS clips, jewels, neat-o stuff. Another new thing for me working with those manufacturers. Used my Rhonna flourishes stamp for the first time...love it!!

My friend, Jill, had a birthday, so I altered a tin for her. Using up my old BG.

The new A2Z papers I did for a class I was supposed to teach, but not enough people signed up for it, so I cancelled it. Love those papers! Double sided. Super cool. Got to play with a Coluzzle, too. Borrowed it from the Doodlebug. Wondering if I need to invest in one of those things. They have some neat templates.

I also have some stuff I did for the latest Ready, Set, Create! issue, but I can't post those yet. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look great!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Great layouts from your little models!

Kache said...

They look great, love the princess one!

Brandy said...

Awesome, as always

Heather said...

great layouts- really love that last one!

Cami said...

Awesome!!! Awesome papers on the first three :)
they are all great but the last one, I bet was super fun! awesome stuffs as usual...thanx for sharing :)
Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Love the LO's.

Unknown said...

LOVE all these LO's!! I can't wait until I get my kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages, as usual Kelly!

Heather said...

someone's slaaaaackiiiiinnnnnggggg

Jaime said...

OMG, look at all your beautiful LO's and the perfect faces to scrap.

Anonymous said...

pssst blog more :)

Carrie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin