Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello!!

Yes, hard to believe, I'm actually updating my blog! I've heard enough nagging *coughTiffanycough*.

Let's see....I'll start off with the fact that me and Tiffany's Stampin' Up scrapbooking event has officially SOLD OUT with a total of 50 people!! Holy. Crap. I'm so nervous. But, I think it'll be alot of fun.

I got my SU flyer for the Ocassions mini catalog...wowza, it's so flippin' cool. 2 words...chunky glitter....uh huh. I think I want just about everything in it. Which is good, because I was seriously disappointed in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.

Next round of good....no, FANTASTIC news is the fact I'm finally off the weekend rotation after 3 1/2 years!!! We can finally go back to being a family on the weekends. I can hardly wrap my mind around it. WooHoo!! I'll be working 3 days a week 7:30-4. Two days a month I'll be working a 12:30p-11p shift. My hours for my weekend (which will be only one weekend a month) is 6a-2:30p. I'm also going to keep subbing at school as often as I can as well. Oh, and another totally awesome perk is that I'll be able to keep my absolutely adorable nephew on some weekends while my sister is working!!! The girls are so psyched about that!

Let's see what else I can talk about....I'm going to have a uterine ablation Feb. 19. I'm a wee bit nervous about it. I'm having it done in my gyn's office. It's a quick 8 minute procedure, but with a lot of prep before hand...several different pain and anxiety meds to be taken leading up to the day of and for 24 hours afterward. I'm hoping this procedure works because my only option after this is a hysterectomy. And I'm not quite sure I'm to the point of actually wanting one of those things yet. Wish me luck!

I try not to talk about my family's personal matters too much on here, but I just have to yell this from the rooftops....Steve's Dad is cancer-free! What completely WONDERFUL news!!!

Ok, that's really all I've got for now. I lead such a boring little life! LOL!

Until next time...

6 comments:

Nicole said...

SO SUPAH HAPPY for you AND Steve's dad! That is awesome!

Then, on a different note, I bet that poor little uterous has NO IDEA what is coming! HA HA! Let me know if you need anything during that time!

Glad to see you back! KEEP POSTING!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for an update! Great news about Steve's dad!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Thrilled to hear the news about Steve's dad!!

I hope your surgery goes well.

Carmen

Unknown said...

Well it is about time!!!!!!LOL!!!!! You know I am just kidding!!!
Congrats on getting off weekends....now we have more options for our new Stampin'Up! events schedule!!!
So happy to hear about Steve's dad.
Take care until next time....

Liz Goldhawk said...

so happy to hear that Steve's dad is cancer-free and on the road to recovery... what awesome news!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly:

I emailed you but you did not get it so I thought Id make note here.
Congrats on weekends, dont know how you did it!!!

Hope all goes well with your surgery!
Glad for the news of Steves dad also, what a relief!
TAKE CARE AMY

Blog Widget by LinkWithin