Thursday, May 13, 2010

Attention, Attention!!!!

I have been issued a challenge by my Stampin' Up upline, Tiffany!  I am to book 4 workshops in July!  Yes, 4!!!   I am willing to drive up to an hour or so away.  To make this dealio sweet, I'm offering a free stamp set of your choice, up to a $26.95 value, for FREE to the first 4 people who schedule a workshop/party with me in July!!!  Also, to everyone who books a party with me for the month of July, you get the current Idea Book & Catalog + the NEW Idea Book & Catalog coming out in July for FREE!  Two awesome books for soooooo many great ideas FREE!!

Now, who's first?!?!?!  Contact me ASAP!!!  :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ME ME ME ME!!!! I would soooo take advantage of this awesome deal if I wasn't your upline!!!!LOL!!!!! Everyone out there this is an awesome deal and Kelly is an awesome SU lady and very very talented!!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

awesome idea and incentives! Maybe I should give this a try too... Good luck reaching your goal, Kelly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin