Monday, June 21, 2010

An Award!

I got this wonderful award from one of my best friends, Tiffany....thanks, Tiffany!  


Now I'm supposed to divulge 10 facts about myself....read on for the boring details! ;)

1.  I have 3 crazy girlies....Mara, 10; McKenna, 9; and Micah, almost 8!  And, would you believe having kids was never really in my life plan?!

2.  I've always loved cats, never really a big fan of dogs.  Out of the blue one day, I decided I wanted a dog.  My Mom got me a little Yorkie Poo that I named Toby and I love him to pieces! 

3.  I started scrapbooking when I was on maternity leave with Mara...almost 11 years ago!

4.  For the longest time, I didn't want anything to do with stamps...now I'm a Stampin' Up demo!

5.  I always said i would NEVER drive a mini van....I drove one for 5 looooong years!

6.  I said I would never do digital scrapbooking...I'm not computer savvy and I didn't want to neglect all my wonderful scrap supplies...being a SU demo, I had to try out My Digital Studio.  And I LOVE it!

7.  I've learned to NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!

8.  I'm starting up a photography business.

9.  I'm deathly afraid of spiders.

10.  I hate to cook.



2 comments:

Kara M said...

Kelly - I never realized how much we have in common! Thanks for sharing.

Kara M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin