I got this wonderful award from one of my best friends, Tiffany....thanks, Tiffany!
Now I'm supposed to divulge 10 facts about myself....read on for the boring details! ;)
1. I have 3 crazy girlies....Mara, 10; McKenna, 9; and Micah, almost 8! And, would you believe having kids was never really in my life plan?!
2. I've always loved cats, never really a big fan of dogs. Out of the blue one day, I decided I wanted a dog. My Mom got me a little Yorkie Poo that I named Toby and I love him to pieces!
3. I started scrapbooking when I was on maternity leave with Mara...almost 11 years ago!
4. For the longest time, I didn't want anything to do with stamps...now I'm a Stampin' Up demo!
5. I always said i would NEVER drive a mini van....I drove one for 5 looooong years!
6. I said I would never do digital scrapbooking...I'm not computer savvy and I didn't want to neglect all my wonderful scrap supplies...being a SU demo, I had to try out My Digital Studio. And I LOVE it!
7. I've learned to NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!
8. I'm starting up a photography business.
9. I'm deathly afraid of spiders.
10. I hate to cook.