Well, how awesome is this?! To be recognized by a fellow crafter??? Thank you so much, Nicole, Melissa, and Tonya! And, you all should check out their blogs...super cute stuff to spark your creative juices, I tell ya!
Rules of the award are as follows:
1) thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Sooooo, 8 things about myself....
1. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. All kinds. All sizes.
2. I work as an X-ray Tech and I'm certified in Computed Tomography.
3. I'm a photographer for a side job which I would LOVE to have become my full time job!
4. I've been scrapbooking for almost 12 years now! Seems unreal that I've stuck with a "hobby" for that long!
5. I've never been much of a dog person, but got a little Yorkie Poo 2 years ago and couldn't imagine life without him.
6. I hate mini vans. Especially driving them.
7. I love it that my hubby does all the grocery shopping!
8. I like watching thunderstorms.
And....now to pass this along to 8 inspiring people...