Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rebecca's Engagement Album (pgs. 1-3)

Back in March I had the pleasure of doing an engagement photo session with Rebecca & Jeremy.  My dear friend and fellow SU demonstrator (and my one of my awesome downline!), Emily, wanted me to make an album of the session's photographs so that she could give to them as a wedding gift.  Of course I said YES!  

I purchased the DSP and already made album that comes in the MDS Express.  I love the premade pages, but I also did quite a bit more to them to make them my style.  I will post 3 layouts at a time over the next couple of weeks so be sure to check back! :-)






1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Feeling excited seeing your album ideas. Rebecca! Your day seems to be really adorable. My colleague's reception party at one of the amazing event venues Chicago was a frolic day. Loved the rich quality dinner buffet stations. Variety desserts were yummy especially mousse chocolates. Decorations done were sober yet classy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin