Sunday, November 11, 2012

I found a new sketch site!

I found a new sketch site and they just happen to be having a Design Team call!  We all know what a sucker I am for sketches, so you know I'm trying for the DT!

Here's the sketch you are to create with:


And here's my layout!


So, where is this new source of sketch happiness I came across?  Sketch~N~Scrap!  Go check it out!  And even better, join me in trying out for the DT!  

I used the Shabby Hollow digital kit by Amy Teets Designs....cute, isn't it?!


6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love your take on the sketch! The 4 photos is awesome and i love the pics too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap for our DT call!

Unknown said...

GREAT take on the sketch & hope you make the team so I can see more of your work! : )

Kelly said...

Super fun take on the DT sketch! Love all the little details. :)

Jen Mc said...

Very cute layout! Good luck

Crystal said...

Nice take on the sketch. Your supply choices are great. It definitely says Halloween without being over the top.

Amy Pitts said...

Really fun page. I like that you added an extra photo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin