Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just a quick post....



Have you ever seen a cuter butt?! Couldn't resist scrappin' this pic of Micah. Got to use my new 5" Chip Chatter-LOVE IT! I was going to use the big G as well, but that was a wee bit too big {did I sound like Shannon just then? ;)} I finally got to use that cute ribbon from Shannon I got in a swap last year. And, I did fix that ribbon that looks like it's falling off.

Hey, HUGE thanks to Krystn....she's the one who walked me thru making my video smaller...it looks great now!! Lisa, I was going to pm you about it, but Krystn pm'd me before I had a chance to even pm you. So, thanks girls! I knew you'd come thru for me!

I'm teaching a class tonite at Schmitt...the gift bag and card class again...only I'm using the new AC Bookshelf papers. LOVE THOSE PAPERS! So bright and fun.

Finally got my ScrapSubmit resume up and running again...although it's without layouts. I just don't feel like loading all those layouts back up on it. Maybe I'll just some of my faves, but I'm not doing all of them. That was one stupid little crap head who deleted everything from that site. Why in the world would someone do that? Just to say that he/she could?! It's just twisted.

Not much exciting stuff goin' on around here this week. Sorry to bore everyone with this lame-o post. I just needed an excuse to post this boot-tay cute layout! Now, off to do housework! Yeah! (whatever...what kind of sick person gets excited over housework?! lol)

Oh, yeah, Steve hasn't updated his blog because the nerd can't remember his sign in name or his password or something. Typical.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup that's one cute bootie! Still haven't found a use for that ribbon from Shannong :(

Glad you got the video to work, I LOVE that song!

shannon said...

super cute ribbon! :) heck, i haven't used it either...

Anonymous said...

WOW! Super Cute page! Simple but perfect!

Every time I sign-in I sing that dang song until I go to sleep...so does Keegan. It even caught Jeff's attention...takes a lot to do that.

Tell Steve we're disappointed. Such a creative blog!

Breana said...

what a cute little bootie! love pics like that! I used my ribbon!!! WOO HOO! LOVE that ribbon.

Kache said...

What a great page! Cool way to use up some ribbon too.

LOL at Steve!

Michelle W. said...

that layout is so cute!!! Love it!!! You're amazing!

Michelle

Becky said...

Love the LO and the bootie :) The ribbon rocks!

I must have missed something, I didn't realize that your scrapsubmit stuff was deleted - I can't believe that people do stuff like that! GRRRR! I would put the most recent and best ones up. Do one a day so it doesn't seem to take a ton of time :) HTH!

Unknown said...

Love the LO!!! When I pulled up your blog and saw that picture scrapped I had to laugh because just yesterday I was showing my mom my blog and some others and I was on your blog and this picture came up and she said it was such a great picture and it should be published for an ad or something!! I really love butt/booty pictures and take them all the time!!LOL!

justem said...

Great layout!! I love all the bright colors!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin