Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I guess it's about time I posted something again!

Hey, there! Just checkin' in with everybody! Not much has been going on around here. Getting ready for Easter, I suppose. Steve and I are both off on Good Friday so we'll be heading back to Mt. C for the weekend. Saturday is the egg hunt at the church. Sunday, of course, we'll be going to church. I'm hoping to get some really good pictures this weekend. The girls are going to look so stinkin' cute in their Easter dresses! Yes, even the "cheesy" skirt of Micah's (her words, not mine!).

I had my very first solo Stampin' Up! party last week and it went GREAT!!! Plus, the hostess ended up signing up as a demonstrator!! Yay, Denise!! My first party and my first downline! I'm super excited to have Denise join. She's going to be a fabulous demo!

Tiffany and I are getting ready for our Card Workshop on April 19 at 1pm. For $15 you come and make 20 cards (10 different designs) and these cards are super cool (if I do say so myself! LOL!). Different sizes, different openings, all different occassions. Just flippin' awesome. And, if you can't make it to the workshop, we are selling the kits!! But, you have to hurry and sign up, we are cutting it off at 50 people and the spots are filling up fast! I think we are almost half way full right now and it's still a month away yet!

Next weekend is my SIL's baby shower and Steve's Dad and Lillian are coming down! Yay! I'm going to try and find time to make something for my little niece's bedroom, I think. Wish me luck. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I have and idea in my head to do an altered plaque that has ribbon that hangs down to hold pretty hair bows. I'm not doing it justice by explaining it, but in my head it's really, really cute!

Kasara and Asher came and stayed the night one night last week. Asher is just the cutest little thing I've ever seen! (Except when he's waking up every 2 hours in the middle of the night! LOL!). I got some really good pics of him. I can't wait to scrap them!!!

Well, here's some pics of some scrappy stuff I've been working on lately....

Ok, evidently something's not working. I've tried uploading them twice now.....grrrrrr! Maybe later.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin