Tiffany tagged me, so here goes....
1 .What were you doing 10 years ago? Let's see, it would've been 1998. I was pretty newly married and working 3rd shift at the hospital. Busy still decorating my new house in Jasper, not even thinking about having kids yet! Steve and I just enjoying each other.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago? Oh, geesh, this one is so much harder...3 kids later, a different house, kids in extracurricular activities and school...I was working weekend option at the hospital, running Micah to and from preschool twice a week, and probably helping Tiffany in buying SU! product from her! LOL! I had more time to scrap back then, too.
3. Name your 5 favorite snacks? Twix candy bar, Coke Zero, Pringles Salt & Vinegar chips, grapes, ice cream.
4. Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire: Pay off all bills, put enough money back to send all 3 girls to whatever college they choose, buy me a new Jeep Wrangler, build a new house with a HUGE scrap room for myself, take awesome vacations.
5. Name 5 things you like doing: Scrapbooking/stamping/crafting; playing on the computer, spending time with friends/spending time with family, taking a nap, and shopping!
6. Name 5 things you would never wear again: A swimsuit, legwarmers, pantyhose, stirrup pants, crimped hair
7. Name your 5 favorite toys: My computer, my Canon Digi Rebel, my Cricut, my iPod Nano, my scrapbook stuff!
Now, I'm tagging Shannon, Krystn, Liz, Laura, and Monica (my BYOM girlfriends who have blogs!!)