Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Stamp Club layout!

And here is a layout Stamp Club just did this month for Valentine's Day!  I used the new glitter paper (LOVE IT!), I {heart} Hearts stamp set, the new Love Impressions DSP from the the Occasions Mini and the matching Love Impressions rub ons (all available for order on my Stampin' Up! website-link on the right of my blog and it gets shipped straight to you)!  

Once again, please excuse the crappy picture of the layout!  I want my camera back!! 
TFL!

6 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I LOVE this Kelly! Great design, love the use of the hearts and rub-ons and glimmer paper! Super cute!

Kache said...

Love the sparkly!
Hope your camera is on the mend soon, hate when that happens.

Lori Ingebritson said...

Great layout! Following you too!

Handcrafted By Dawn said...

Thanks for following my blog and I have just started to follow yours through SC. I know where I will be coming for MDS inspiration! I purchased it when it was on the recent special and am finding I really like...more than I thought I would!

Dawn
handcraftedbydawn.blogspot.com

Rose Castillo said...

what a cute page. I love the layout too.

Colleen said...

Such a great page, Kelly! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin