Monday, January 24, 2011

November Stamp Club layout

Yes, I realize it's January, but this is a layout from November's Stamp Club that I have yet to post!  It's a frugal CASE of the layout in the Idea Book & Catalog.  I had one of my stamp clubbers request to do that layout, so we did!  We used the stamp set Delightful Decorations.  Pictures are of my family, taken December 2008.
I know, that layout looks crooked and it's not a real great photo of it.  It is kinda leaning and it really isn't a great photo of it.  I had to take a picture of it with an old camera as my "baby", my digi Rebel, is currently on the fritz. :-(  So, please bear with me as these things posted in the next couple of days look like crap!  They really are prettier IRL!!  Amazing what a good camera can do! 

1 comment:

Renee said...

great layout! love the tree made out of ornaments!! Dont you hate it when your pictures dont do your creations justice! hugz n blessings.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin