Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Willy Wonka


These pics of McKenna just crack me up!  Always a little ham.  I used different DSP's to match her costume.  You will definitely not see this color combo on the Color Coach! LOL!  

These are the only pictures I have of McKenna in her debut play last summer as cameras weren't allowed during the performance.  Her summer was so busy with play practice, but I think she loved every minute of it and all the attention she got out of it!  Her official role was Oompa Loompa #7 and she had a really small speaking part and she got to be in the scene where Mike TV gets shrunk.

TFL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This layout makes me smile!!! Love it!!!

Wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award on my blog here: http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-neglected-blog-awards.html

Peggy said...

Your blog is fabulous so many great cards. Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower from SC...

Peggy Finney
www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

I love this! It really captures her personality too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin