Friday, April 15, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA, but here's a new layout for ya!

I know, I know, I'm a horrible blogger...not posting something now for what, like 2 weeks or something crazy like that?!  Busy week around the Birrell household.  Nothing special, just the usual, everyday, run-of-the-mill stuff.  That + the fact I've been too lazy to take pictures of all the stuff I need to be posting on here!!  LOL! 

Well, here's a quick 12x12 layout I whipped up yesterday to complete the challenge that my upline, Tiffany, gave us for the month....to use 1 of 3 sets of DSP that we wouldn't normally use (Woodland Walk, Lap of Luxury, and Blueberry Crisp).  I chose Blueberry Crisp.  Hope you  like it!  (I used a Sketchabilities sketch).


Pics are of the whole immediate Birrell family taken November 2010 by my dear friend, Joy. 

TFL!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the way the paper draws your eye to the blue in the pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin