Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey

Another digi layout i got done at Crop for the Town!  A cute little Thanksgiving project that Micah did last year in the 2nd grade.  I was so touched by all the things she was thankful for written on the "feathers" which were cut outs of her cute little hands!  She wrote "my cousins", "Mara and McKenna" (awwww!!!), "Mom and Dad", "my grandparents", "my dog".  



I used Autumn Spice DSP, Really Rust ribbon, Chocolate Chip button, tag punch, large arrow punch and large photo corner punch.  The title is done with a free internet download font, which i can't remember the name of.

TFL!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a great thing to scrapbook! I always feel bad when the girls large art pieces get damaged when I store them (and you can't keep them all). Now I can just scrapbook it and let them do whatever with the art work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin