Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"insert duplicate page"

I've talked about this function on MDS before, and I will say it again....LOVE.IT.

I hate, I mean despise, doing holiday layouts.  Always have.  Probably always will.  I don't know why.  Well, with 3 girls, coming up with a holiday layout per child per holiday.....one word: UGH!!!!!

So, now, I just come up with one layout in MDS, insert duplicate page, replace a picture or two and voila!  3 layouts!  One for each girl!  So, this is what I did for this years Egg Hunt.  I posted the first layout I did which featured Mara.  I did 2 more layouts just like it, except I changed out the pic of Mara to one of McKenna and one of Micah for their layouts.  Here's the other two layouts:





2 comments:

psucolleen said...

I'm loving these pages. Digital makes the duplicating SO much easier! Go you!!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love this layout!!! You are rocking the MDS again!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin