Friday, February 24, 2012

Easter 2011

You know what today is?  Sketch reveal day at Let's Capture These Sketches!!!

Here's the fabulously awesome sketch by Darlene:


And here's my take on the sketch:


Pics are of my girls this past Easter with their Easter baskets.  I used Cheerful Treat DSP, borders and elements, photo corner punch, corduroy brads, buttons, rhinestones and bakers twine.

You know the drill....use the sketch to create a layout of your own, upload it somewhere on this world wide web and link it on the LCTS blog.  Easy peasy!  I want to see your interpretation of this sketch!  Have fun and play along with us!!

TFL!

2 comments:

Kache said...

Great pictures and I love the detail on the border of the page!

Very appropriate snowmen on your blog (as I watch it snow outside my window)

Margaret said...

Love how you set this up! I have this DSP and have yet to use it! Consider me inspired! Awesome pics of your wonderful girls!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin