Sunday, March 04, 2012

Twitterpated

I just love the name of that new Stampin' Up collection.  It's what I used to create this layout of my little niece, Avery Claire.  The picture was taken Easter Sunday 2010, so she wasn't very old...3-4 months old.  I just love babies around that age.  They are so fat and squeezable!  She was takin' a little snooze on my bed so I decided to sneak in and take some pics of her.

Everything I used is from the Twitterpated kit + some rhinestones and the flourish from the Baroque Motifs stamp brush set, Vintage Overlays, Labels Collection 1 (punch), and Vintage Adornment Flower, and a PageMaps sketch.


TFL!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

She is gorgeous! And how fortunate to have an auntie that takes such awesome pics!
Beautiful layout!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin