Sunday, April 15, 2012

September Stamp Club Layout!


And here's the layout we did back in September!  I know, I'm late in posting this, but I had been wanting to put pictures on the layouts before posting them but realized that probably wasn't going to happen any time soon, so here it is.  The DSP was from the mini catalog, along with the stamp set and I can't remember either name!!  We also used the Pennant Punch, Postage Stamp punch, 2 3/8" & 1 3/4" Scallop circle punches.  Crumb Cake 12x12.  

TFL!

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Falling Leaves is the stamp set, and I think the paper is Spice Cake... isn't it funny how quickly we move on to the NEW! lol! Anyway, I really like this idea of the squares of paper with the Postage Stamp patterned paper inside... great use of the Pennant Punch too!

Margaret said...

Ohhh...Spice Cake! Love this paper! I actually bought extra!!
The layout is awesome! Love all of the layered squares of color!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin