Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers

Uh oh.  That's all I've got to say.

In the MDS class I'm taking with Heather Summers, she showed us how to make a card in My Digital Studio.  Yeah, whatever.  Not really diggin' it.  I was convinced I wasn't going to like it.  I love playing with my scrapbooking stuff too much to make a card in MDS.  I've already abandoned some of my scrap stuff creating layouts in MDS, but I was NOT going to do that with cards.  Nope. Not gonna happen.  Sure, I make invitations, notebooks and flyers, but not cards. Uh uh.

But, since I paid for the class I might as well try it, right?  Just to prove to myself that using real supplies are really the way to go.

Well, I did it.  And I like card.  Alot.  And it was cool to do it on MDS.  WHAT?!?!?  Yes, I liked the whole process.  People at work are always needing sympathy cards.  Sad, but true.  Well, I can just upload this and make several copies to have on hand now.  It's that easy!  Crap. 

Front of card:

Inside of card:

Whatdya think for my first attempt at a digi card?  Oh, I used a Cardabilities sketch to help me out.  Here's the sketch:
My scrapbook room is going to start missing me.........


1 comment:

Margaret said...

LOL! You are so funny! While your crafting space may not see as much of you,I am sure you will never totally abandon hands on cards! MDS is just so darn easy to replicate!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin