Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot!

Had a quick few minutes to scrap, so that's what I did!  I'm in a total slump right now so I'm forcing myself to sit down and try to scrap.  Ugh, I so wish I wasn't in this slump.  As always, I went on a mission to find a sketch I liked and didn't have to go too far.  One of the first places I always stop at is Sketchabilities.  Here's their latest sketch:

And here's my  take on the sketch:


I used Candy Cane Lane DSP and embellishments and buttons, some stitching, grosgrain bow and a tag for the gifts is from Get It Done....all Stampin' Up products on this one.  Pictures that I used on our Christmas card this year.  TFL!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the color you take for that layout!! Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

lillyinheaven said...

Such a beautiful christmas layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

Margaret said...

If this is what a slump produces, I want one of your slumps!! Your layout looks wonderful and I love the ornaments balancing out the presents! Great pics of the girls too! Love the duct tape!!

cat123 said...

nice work!! i love the pictures! Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

bird said...

Such a lovely christmas layout!Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Such a fun layout! Fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at Sketchabilities for our latest challenge!

Caroli said...

Great take of the sketch!! Love the color combo and the pics are so funny!
So glad you are playing along with us at Sketchabilities :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin