Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot!

Had a quick few minutes to scrap, so that's what I did!  I'm in a total slump right now so I'm forcing myself to sit down and try to scrap.  Ugh, I so wish I wasn't in this slump.  As always, I went on a mission to find a sketch I liked and didn't have to go too far.  One of the first places I always stop at is Sketchabilities.  Here's their latest sketch:

And here's my  take on the sketch:


I used Candy Cane Lane DSP and embellishments and buttons, some stitching, grosgrain bow and a tag for the gifts is from Get It Done....all Stampin' Up products on this one.  Pictures that I used on our Christmas card this year.  TFL!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the color you take for that layout!! Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

lillyinheaven said...

Such a beautiful christmas layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

Margaret said...

If this is what a slump produces, I want one of your slumps!! Your layout looks wonderful and I love the ornaments balancing out the presents! Great pics of the girls too! Love the duct tape!!

cat123 said...

nice work!! i love the pictures! Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

bird said...

Such a lovely christmas layout!Thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Such a fun layout! Fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at Sketchabilities for our latest challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin