Monday, January 28, 2013

4Play Challenge!

It's not too late to try your hand at this week's 4Play Challenge at DHD!!  Here's this weeks....


And here's my layout!



I absolutely LOVE the Country Mouse embellies.  I've used them over and over on different layouts.  They are so full of scrappy goodness!!  And with the recolor option in MDS the possibilities are endless!!

But, hurry if you like what's pictured up there.  You only have today to get the awesome deal of 3 of them are $1 and one is FREE!!!  Then create a masterpiece and upload it to the gallery and you could win a $5 gift certificate to the store!

Pic is of my sister and my nephew taken a couple of years ago.

TFL!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the layering on this one! The background DSP is gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin