Monday, January 28, 2013

I know, I'm late in posting this.  I really need to get better at this.  Give me some time to adjust!  I've not had to keep this blog up to date and active for a while! :)

On Jan 21 over at DHD, they had a 4Play Challenge.  A Decorator chooses 4 items and 3 of them are $1 and one is FREE!  But, you have to get them the day the challenge is posted for the special price!!  Create a layout with only those items in the kits and post in the DHD gallery and it just may be picked to win a $5 gift certificate to the store!  Who doesn't love free stuff?!  Here's the challenge by Jessica:


And here's my creation with this awesome stuff that Jessica picked out! 


My cutie patootie nephew, Asher!  I took these pics back in 2010.

TFL!

Try checking us out over at DHD....drop by the forum and say "hey!" 


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Awesome page! Love all of the circles with the stripes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin