Saturday, January 03, 2009

....more BYOM....


And, two more layouts done with the January BYOM kit! The top layout isn't really on a white cardstock background, I put it on that for the photo. It's really a round layout! I don't do those too often, but it was kinda fun! I used a PageMaps RoundMap for that one. The bottom layout I used a sketch from So Sketchy. I love that she incorporated sewing into her sketch! Everything on these layouts are from the kit + extras from the shopping area. TFL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome as usual girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them Kelly! AWESOME AWESOME!

PS my sister Loves your stuff-she just made that comment the other day---wait till she sees these! TFS..Amy

Kache said...

You all did such great stuff this month!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin