Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just For You

Yep, I know, dang near the same card I already posted. But, I did need a graduation card and it's always easier to make 2 cards at a time (for me, at least!). But, just in case I got disqualified for using the Summer Sun in the LNS color challenge on the last card, I tried to stick more to the actual colors for this one. I stamped him twice in 2 different colors and paper pieced him and yes, forgot his red butt on this one, too. But, it doesn't bother me enough to redo.....YET! LOL!!

Happy Graduation, Josh!!!


2 comments:

Emily said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and layout! That monkey is just adorable!!

Nicole said...

HAHA! I spoken to Josh since I left last night, so I haven't heard about the cards and gifts, but I can BET YOU ANYTHING that he will always remember yours!!!!

Thanks so much for coming last night, he was so happy that so many people came out to see him for his big day! He was truly blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin