Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thanks a Bunch!

Just a quick card I whipped up this evening since I finished with a high school/graduation scrapbook album. Ya know, had a little bit of time on my hands and all, since a small part of my scraproom is sitting on the dining room table. Why not take advantage of it?!

This card is for the LateNightStampers Challenge #20, which is a color challenge....Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive. I threw in some Summer Sun for the banana, because who's ever gonna eat a green, red or brown banana?! That, and the girls really wanted me to use the banana versus any of the other accessories in the set. So, who am I to let them down?! LOL!! Making the monkey was a little time consuming. I stamped him on Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla and then cut the pieces out and pieced him together. Make sense?! And, looking at the photo, I now realize I forgot to do his butt red. Dang it.

Sorry about the funky angle of the photo. I can't bend down, so I did my best at taking a photo of it. Bear with me. I'll fill you in on why my scraproom is upstairs and why I can't bend tomorrow. I realize I've ignored by blogging buddies as to my current condition. But, it's late and I've just recently taken some valium which is about to kick in and my typing and train of thought isn't very pretty when that stuff takes effect!!

3 comments:

peata said...

so cute
love sock monkeys!

making mini albums
mini album blog

shannon said...

cute. love the sock monkey!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I'm shocked and amazed that you're making cards already! Very cute... even without the red monkey butt!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin