Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award!



From my friend, fellow awesome SU demonstrator, and one time roomie at Convention last year, Twila! Thank you so much for thinking of me, girl!! It really makes me feel special. Especially after the grueling week I have had!! Everyone needs to check out Twila's blog...she is so darn crafty!!

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):- Comment on this blog.- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.- Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Now on to my rewardees......

1. Liz! Awesome creator of....everything! Sketches, cards, scrapbook pages, altered art...it's all good!

2. Carmen! She's lost a child recently (in pounds, that is)! Yes, it's a good thing.....because it means she looks AMAZING! She's my inspiration.

3. Nicole! One of my best friends, super duper-y uber crafty, and can get me out of a funk with one phone call.

4. Shannon! Just became a new Mommy! Enough said, right? Well, she's one of the sweetest, bubbly people I know, and I'm lucky enough to get to be her friend!

5. Krystn! I love her dry sense of humor, lover of big hugs (LOL!) and she's hysterical! And an ultra talented scrapper and entrepreuner (wow, I jacked up the spelling of that word!) Don't believe me? Check out BYOM!!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin