Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Billboardabella!


Of course, when I pointed out to Tiffany that StampingBella had a QuicKutz Bella, she hopped right on and got it! But, she also placed an order for some Bella and Fella stamps and I decided to try one, so I decided on Billboardabella! I love her hair (wonder why?!) and she came with several different phrases to put in that little sign she's holding.

So, this is my first attempt with her. It's ok. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her, just not the design of the card so much. I used retired DSP Sweet Slumber, retired brads and retired ribbon in Riding Hood Red. Colored her in with blender pens, and markers.

TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well you know we have been wanting to try these cute stamps out for like ever!!!!! So of course I jumped at that Quickutz Bella and of course had to throw some stamps in my cart too!!! I guess I need to pull mine out and play too!!! Your card is great too and those brads are not retired girlfriend!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin