Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just in case she forgets....


...she's got it labeled!

Yes, folks, that's McKenna. And she labeled her bellybutton. "Why?" you ask? I have no idea. But it's just so random. And kooky. And struck me as absolutely hysterical! I have no idea how long that label had been on her belly. She had been playing with Steve's labelmaker earlier in the day. It wasn't until later that evening that we were all watching tv together and Steve asked McKenna if she had shown me her label. She walked over to me and just nonchalantly picks up her shirt to show me. Like it was meant to be there. I was rolling! She is such a nut!! Of course, I had to take some pictures. This is the kind of stuff that was meant to be scrapped. I love scrapping these things.

Everything used on this layout was done with the July BYOM kit and coordinating extras from the shopping....which features Scenic Route this month! Oh, the tiny red alphas are from a previous kit, though. Love me some tiny alphas. Go grab you one of these vibrant, fun kits! Next month is featuring 2 kits to choose from! WooHoo!! Fun stuff!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too funny!!! Sounds like McKenna!! She is such a hoot!! Great layout too!! Love everything about it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin