Monday, July 06, 2009

Kiss Me!


I was at the D'bug the other day getting some adhesive and needed to spend just a wee bit more to hit the $10 mark for a stamp on my stamp card. I love that they have these little $1.00 packs of stamps by Studio G! This cute little stamp set came with 4 acrylic stamps. I'm not a big St. Patrick's Day person, but I did get this stamp set with a couple of people in mind.....are you one of them? ;)

I used Basic Gray and Kiwi Kiss cs. I ran one piece of Kiwi Kiss thru my Big Shot on a texture plate. Retired ribbon. Scallop square punch. Blender pens and markers for the image. Mojo Monday sketch. I bet you all are getting tired of that same sketch I keep using, aren't ya?! I promise I'll move on to another sketch!

TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! And you know I am part Irish too!!wink!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin