Saturday, January 07, 2012

Playground Princesses

I was itchin' to scrap some more, been on a roll with working on the LCTS design team sketches, so i checked out the latest sketch over at Sketchabilities.  Never a disappointment, so I got on my trusty ol' MDS and went to town.  I used the new kit from the SAB CD, Everyday Enchantment, and boy is it super cute!!  It's the same DSP I used to make Jeanne's journal, btw.  


And here's the sketch!


Ok, stuff I used....Everyday Enchantment DSP, ribbon, and brads, flourish is from Baroque Motifs, 3 different flower punches and the large P is Timeless Type Junior letters. 

Pics are of my girls at the playground while visiting Grandma & Grandpa Birrell in Michigan in 2010.

TFL!

Oh, and while I have your attention....I went over to Sketchabilities other blog, Cardabilities, just to check out their latest sketch and imagine my surprise to find I was one of the featured designers for their last sketch!!  The one I used to make Jeanne's journal for Christmas!!  WooHoo!  It makes me feel so special, I tell ya.  I know, it's the little things.... :)





1 comment:

Margaret said...

Beautiful layout! I love this paper and you've shown it off so well!
Congrats on being the FD! The journal was fabulous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin