Monday, January 09, 2012

Tidings of Comfort & Joy

Yes, I'm well aware that Christmas has come and gone, but thought I'd show you what we did at Stamp Club for the card in November!




Shoot, can you believe I have already forgotten what all we used on here?!  Ok, gotta get my Stampin' Up catalog out.....here we go:

 The cute little stocking is from the stamp set Stitched Stockings and the Stocking Builder Punch, Glimmer paper in Silver (for the details of the stocking), embossing folder for background is Snow Burst  & Mini Jingle Bells all from the Holiday Mini (which is now closed...sorry!)  The sentiment is from the set Word Play, Baker's Twine, scallop circle die for Big Shot and it's embossed using the Stripes embossing folder all from the IB&C!  Color combo is Bravo Burgandy, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, and Naturals White. 

TFL!



1 comment:

Margaret said...

I really like the layout on this! I may have to pin it for next year!! Who knows, maybe if I start now, my cards will be done by Christmas ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin