Sunday, October 07, 2012

Asher's turning 5!!


Holy cow, where has the time gone?!?!?  I was there when this little guy was born and it doesn't seem like 5 years ago!  He's a huge Cardinals fan, so Kasara wanted me to come up with a baseball inspired birthday invitation, so this is what I did!  I found a baseball and Cardinals logo clip art on Google images.  Saved them to my computer as a jpeg and then inserted them on the invite!  Easy peasy!  There was some shadowing around the Cardinals logo, so I just used punches and filled them in with whisper white to cover it  up.  Awesome right?!  

I used stitching and a label punch and the clip art for this and that's it.  

TFL!


2 comments:

Margaret said...

This is too cool! Such an awesome personalized invite!!!

Margaret said...

This is too cool! Such an awesome personalized invite!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin