Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Magic Kingdom




Top layout:  Just random pics taken at Magic Kingdom.  Rides we rode, but really didn't warrant an entire layout about, etc.  Pattern paper is from a free kit I found on the internet somewhere, called Remember the Magic.

Middle layout:  Enchanted Tiki Room.  Stampin' Up DSP, but I can't remember the name, dahlia's.  I looked up the Enchanted Tiki Room on the internet and the journaling has the number of different birds and flowers that are in that attraction.  

Bottom layout:  Jungle Cruise!  Micah was just singing the birthday song yesterday that was sang on this ride!  LOL!  Cute ride.  Love the punny cruise directors!  Look closely....one of the few times I show up in the disney album....pic of me with my wonderful step-mother-in-law! 


1 comment:

Kache said...

I really like the layout of all the pictures, lots of them but they nice not crazy like some designs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin