Sunday, May 07, 2006

Somebody pinch me!!!


I just got the email today from Jen at the e-zine Ready, Set, Create! informing me that I made the Creative Team! And it's even an odd story, too! I was blog hopping just last week...checking out different scrap blogs and I came across a blog that had a mention of RSC, so, being nosey and lover of all things scrappy, I checked it out and signed up on the message board. One can never have too much inspiration, right?! Anyway, came across an announcement on the board that they were looking for a Creative Team member. I thought, how cool! What the heck, I'll go for it! (Especially having two layouts picked up by them!). I didn't think I stood a chance, being new to the boards and all, but, hey, you never know. Anyway, you now know how the story ends! I'm super excited! And, the article I had to write (pick yourselves up off the floor....those of you who know I suck at writing! LOL) will be the article that kicks off a certain subject in the upcoming Aug/Sept issue! WooHoo!!! So, take a minute and check out the home page of RSC http://readysetcreate.com/rsc/ and sign up for an awesome subscription ;), or just hop on over to the message board!

Most of you have already seen the altered CD tin, but I'm posting it for those who haven't! I made this for my SIL to hold the CD's I burn for her of her gorgeous nieces ;) (I am soooo not biased, am I?)! Oh, and to get an idea of how to do something like this since I'm teaching a class in August on it! LOL!

Talk to you all later! Signing off.....

13 comments:

Breana said...

WOO HOO!!! You go girl!!! CONGRATS!!! Super excited for you!

Jaime said...

Congrats! That is soooo awesome. I don't know why you ever doubted your talent though.

~Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Kelly! That's wonderful news!! You are a fabulous scrapper, so it is well deserved!! WhooooHoooo!!!!

Kache said...

Ok, I'm laughing over a previous comment :)

SO cool!! You're becoming a scrap celebrity!

Anonymous said...

Will you still claim to know me when you hit Heidi Swapp status?

Anonymous said...

Rofl at Steve!

Congrats to you, Kelly! You are awesome!

Carmen

shannon said...

woohoo. congrats again girlie!

Heather said...

Congratulations kelly! That's fabulous!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kelly!!!! You are soooo on a roll girl!!! Will have to check this site out-can't wait to see your name in print yet again!!!

Colleen said...

SO incredibly happy for you!! You're on fire! Congratulations on the Design Team (and on having Steve pinch you!). :)

Hoping you remember li'l ol' me when you're famous! ;O]

Anonymous said...

Congrats! LOL at Steve's comment :)

Please remember us little people when you're famous :)

Carrie

Brandy said...

Sizzle! You are on fire!

Cami said...

CONGRATZ TO YOU!!!!!!!!!
and cute tin! no, we are never biased ;)
but your girls are totally cute :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin