Saturday, August 23, 2008

LWTIME!

This is what McKenna came up with last night. She was sitting with me on the couch, reading what I was typing, which happened to be ROFL. She leaned over and asked "What does ROFL mean?" I told her and she answered "I've never rolled on the floor laughing. I've laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes, though. That would be....LW..." (and then she couldn't get past that, so I finished it). I said "Should that replace ROFL?" and she said it should, so here it is! :)

I just got back from riding 17 miles this morning! I think Steve and I are going to try and ride our new modified version of the 21 mile Strassenfest route (ie: less hills!) which I liked alot better. Oh, don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of killer hills, though. And, I only walked up one hill this time around!! We also passed a HUGE patch of blooming sunflowers that was just beautiful!! Where was my camera when I needed it?!

Last night we went to Evansville and picked up the flooring for the bathroom in the basement. Someone is coming in the next week or two to finish up the bathroom for us!!! I'm so excited! Slowly, but surely, the basement is going to get finished. I'm painting it today....Teal Zeal!! I picked out the decor a couple of weeks ago...cream with different shades of teals and greens (think lime green and sage green). I'll have to take before and after pics. Mara is dying to pick out stuff for her new bedroom. I gotta say, I am too! I love this whole decorating process. I do have a feeling, though, that we are going to be butting heads about what she wants vs. what she gets.

I'm headed out after painting the bathroom to Tiffany's to work on my layouts for our Scrapbook Event Sept. 6!!

Oh, and Mara and McKenna think I ROCK {of course ;) !}! You should've seen me rock the Mario Party games on Mara's Nintendo DS last night! They were highly impressed with my DS abilities, to say the least!! Steve's concerned with my newfound obsession with the DS.....I think he's just jealous that I ROCK! LWTIME! ;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin