Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December scrappy goodness from BYOM!


December's kit at BYOM is October Afternoon and it's fantastic!! AC Thickers for the alphabet, cute little journaling tags, buttons...it's all good. OA took their sweet time delivering the stuff this month, so there's not going to be a newsletter, unfortch. But, guess what arrived on my doorstep this week?! The January BYOM kit and it freaking rocks. I can not wait to play! I think I'm feelin' my mojo coming back to me. :)

December is so flippin' crazy busy! I even did some last minute shopping tonite. You can't beat shopping 2 days before Christmas! I even picked up a little somethin' somethin' for me! A couple of new shirts to wear for the family Christmas Eve bash and to a New Year's par-tay! Some new jeans, adorable little black ballet flats, a scarf to match one of the shirts and 2 pairs of earrings to match the shirts. Woot! I <3>
Ok, learned me a new technique in PSE 6!! The photo of the layout up there was crooked. I straightened it! Holy crap and it was so easy! I LOVE PSE 6! It keeps kickin' my a$$ with all the cool stuff it can do!!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin