Saturday, December 06, 2008

Pics from the "photo shoot" revealed!




















As promised, here are some of my favorite pics from the "photo shoot"! I finally got the editing done today in between events at Mara's swim meet. I know, 10 pics is a lot to download just to read my blog this time, but considering I took around 190 pics, showing you 10 of my favorites isn't too bad, is it?! Can you tell it was like 32 degrees and overcast that day? We were all freezing, but I don't think it shows too badly in the pictures. Everyone just took it in stride and put up with it pretty well. They were all troopers. I love pics taken at the riverwalk. We didn't have to move very far to get all these great settings. Anyway....TFL! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, they all look great!

shannon said...

it looked like a fall day... not 32! i think they turned out awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I am ready for you to come take ours anytime. Those are AWESOME!!!

Kache said...

Really nice pictures! I love the fall-ish colors and everyone looks nice, not cold at all! Very impressive :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin