Friday, December 26, 2008

Teacher's Aide gifts!







I made little baskets and filled it with a baggie of choco chip cookies, white chocolate and regular chocolate covered pretzels, nuts, and chex mix for the teacher aides. How did I make the adorable little baskets, you ask?! Well, it's none other than the fabulous die Baskets and Blooms for the Sizzix Big Shot from Stampin' Up! ;) Every stinkin' thing (made of paper, that is) on this basket is on one die! I added some pearl or jewel brads and on one I added a little Prima flower and ribbon from my stash for the tag. Seriously, people, I love the Big Shot, but you couldn't tell, could ya?! LOL!! The paper is some old Basic Grey Christmas paper I've had for awhile (Figgy Pudding, maybe?)

Well, TFL!!! Hope everyone had a totally fabulous Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

TOO CUTE KELLY!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Hey Kelly! Just wishing you and your beautiful family more hugs, blessings, and love in 2009!

Emily said...

How cute!! I bet the absolutely loved them! I can't wait to get some SU dies, now that I finally have a die cut machine!

Kache said...

Good grief stop being so creative ;)

TanishaRenee said...

Ooooh, yummy and cute!!

Hope you and your family have a safe and happy New Year!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin