Monday, June 29, 2009

Eastern Blooms Birthday card


I haven't used this stamp set in like forever and I like it so much! Used some retired DSP that was in a Christmas mini last year. I guess i don't use it that often because it doesn't have a sentiment with it. I hate having to search for a sentiment to use with it...I tend to be a little lazy! This Happy Birthday sentiment is from the set Goody Goody Gumdrops. It had some other words with it, so I used a SU marker to just color in what i wanted to show up!

I used some Chocolate Chip ribbon, trio flower punch, some eyelets, color spritzer, oval punch, scallop oval punch. TaDa!

Hope you like! TFL!
Oh, sidenote....it's my first day back at work since my back surgery 6 weeks ago! Wish me luck!!! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

CRAP! I didn't realize I hadn't commented on this yet! I loved it when I saw it before and love it even more now! SUPAH!

Kache said...

Love the colors on this one! Hope your 1st day back was a success.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin