Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vases in Vogue Hello card


I just love this darling little set! It was a hostess set several catalogs ago and I've just never been able to part with it when I do my yearly purging! Using up some more old DSP from a previous scrapbook event, can't remember the name of it, either! Guess it doesn't really matter too much since it is retired. Made this and 3 other cards very similar...needed some hello and thank you cards. I added some Stickles to the flowers that turned out so cute! It was just the right little touch it needed. Used an oval and scallop oval punch, too. TFL!

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

love the stickles on the flower and the layered punches for the sentiment!

Nicole said...

SUPAH purty! Lovin' the brads on the oval/sentiment, neat idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin