Monday, June 08, 2009

Precious

Another layout from the June BYOM kit! I cut the die cut paper in half....just 'cause I like to do that to be able to use the other half for another layout! LOL!! I pulled out some embellies that are pretty old....the "precious" label, the square brad on the label, and the 3 brads down the side of the photo with older ribbon! Just trying to use some stuff I haven't used in a while. The brown and red alpha stickers are from previous BYOM kits and reads "How do people go through life without siblings?". Oh, I also hand stitched the flower stem/flourish, which is going to be my new favorite technique!! It's time consuming, but I love how it looks! For the starburst, I did the same technique as on the other layout, but daubed Distress Ink Peeled Paint and spritzed it with Glimmer Mist (LOVE that stuff!). Oh, I also misted the flower. I so wish you could see these little details up close and personal!

Anyway, pic of the girls from last summer at the Rock Park.

TFL!

2 comments:

Emily said...

This looks amazing! I love it! All of the different element look wonderful together! I love the quote and how you framed the picture!

Nicole said...

Love this layout, KELLY! LOVE IT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin