Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All of Us

Day 3 of full dress rehearsals for "Annie"!  Steve and the girls come home late, just exhausted.  All of their hard work is about to become totally worth it.  I can't wait to see the play.  I've been to some rehearsals, but haven't seen the whole thing thru with costumes yet.  Steve's Dad and and step Mom are coming this weekend to see it, so I'm excited to see them.  Can't wait to scrapbook those pictures!! 

Anyway, here's a layout I did one of the evenings they were gone to rehearsals this week....


Our Christmas picture from 2009.  Probably one of my favorites. 

I used Love Letter DSP and various stamps from various stamp sets.

TFL!

3 comments:

Chas said...

Love it! I wish I could go see them, but I am teaching VBS this week. I know it will be awesome!

Margaret said...

Love this! A beautiful page & pic!

Shelly Raines said...

Beautiful page Kelly! This DSP was one of my favorites!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin