Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thinking of You

Unfortunately, a death of someone's relative gave me the reason to make this sympathy card.  I just don't keep sympathy cards on hand, for obvious reasons.  Noone wants to think about why they are making or giving a card like this.  But, it's nice to let that person know that I was thinking of them.

I liked the My Create, Ink's color challenge from a couple weeks ago so much, I used it again...Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgandy, and Pink Pirouette.


I used the Build A Blossom stamp set and matching punch (which I got for FREE at Leadership!) and the sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers.  I used an embossing folder, some pearls, and the designer label (so sad to see it retired!) and a circle punch.

TFL!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not believe you said it again!!!!LOL!!! We know (and I am sure everyone else does too) where you got this stamp set and punch!!! Too funny!!

Great card bad occasions!!

Chas said...

DITTO! lol! I do love the card Kelly! Love ya-sister!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Beautiful card!

Margaret said...

This is so pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin