Saturday, July 02, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday, McKenna

No, I'm not going crazy.  I know today isn't McKenna's birthday.  Just getting around to scrappin' it now.

I made Steve happy with this layout....12 pictures on one layout!  That is not like me at all!  He loves tons of pictures on a layout.  The only way I can do that is on MDS because I don't have to cut down any pictures!  I also made the photo boxes all the same size (can you say copy and paste?!  yes, it's that easy!) and then all I had to do was click and drag my pictures into the photo boxes.  I'm tellin' you guys, MDS is.the.way.to.scrap.

I used the Happy Birthday DSP and embellishments that came with the original software.




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hmmm... Was there a hint in that message at the end? But seriously, this page looks great without looking crowded(for 12 pics, that's impressive!) BTW-Love the new summer update to the blog!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin