Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tree Huggers

Shoot, I had been doing so good at posting something every other day on here....and then I've gone almost a week without posting anything.  Sorry guys!  Just haven't worked on anything to post...trust me, it's killing me that I haven't had a chance to sit down and do something!!  But, today I did!  I recently got the Noteworthy digital scrapping kit from Stampin' Up! and have been dying to play with it.  Seeing that it was the 30th was even better because it means a new sketch to work with at Sketchabilities


And here's my layout!




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! You really rocked the sketch!! Really like how you used four photoes!!

pysselpetra said...

great use of the sketch - love the white tread.

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Love your take on the sketch! love the twine!

Margaret said...

Love the color and DSP choices on this! 4 pics on one layout???? Are you sure you made this? ;-)

Sabr said...

love your digital version!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin