Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Here's the card I made for my Mom's.....my Mom, my mother-in-law, and my step mother-in-law for Mother's Day!  I had to mail them, so I hope they all liked it!  I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day....think about me at work today!! :(


I used Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White cardstock, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Whisper White ribbon, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle, Modern Label, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, and Word Window punches, Twitterpated DSP, and Just Believe stamp set. 

TFL! 


2 comments:

Margaret said...

WOW! The embossing is awesome on the DSP!! Gorgeous card!
Hope you didn't have to work too hard on Mother's Day!!

Kazza said...

this is so pretty, i haven't thoguht about embossing the DSP but it looks great.
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin