Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Hello Baby

I had a reason to create this adorable little card!  Steve's stepbrother-in-law and his wife just had a baby boy last week!  This is based off of a card I saw on Pinterest, except that one was for a baby girl.  I switched it up with the blue and used the striped embossing folder instead of the polka dot one they used.  They had also used  baker's twine whereas I used ribbon.  


I used Whisper White, Marina Mist and Bashful Blue inks and cardstock.  Silver brads and Whisper White ribbon.  Word Window, Modern Label, and Stocking Builder punches.  I used Stripes and Designer Frames embossing folders.  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bundled in Love (retired), and Bundle of Joy (retired) stamp sets. 

TFL! 


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Adorable card! I really like the embossed stripes on the background. Sweet but not too girly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin